Have you invested time and effort in Your Business, does your work pay off, do you have the wind in your sails? Congratulations! This increase probably caused changes in your company, while also increasing your risk and your insurance needs. Check which elements require adjustment of risk and insurance assessment, thus guaranteeing the company's security.
The value of your Industrial Insurance - (NÆRINGSLIVSFORSIKRING)
Has your company expanded, refurbished, expanded or moved? If you answered yes to any of these questions, contact your insurer and determine if a policy adjustment is required.
● Furniture and valuables
● Telephone and computer systems (e.g. electronic tablet, computer)
● Machines and tools
● Products and goods (supply increase)
● New equipment and equipment related to your field of activity
Also, if your inventory changes during the year and increases over a certain period based on expected demand (for example, during the holiday season), tell your insurer. He will be able to discuss with you the guarantee of increasing the maximum period, which will automatically ensure an increase in the amount of insurance for the goods during this period.
General Liability Insurance - (BEDRIFTSANSVARSFORSIKRING)
Several factors can affect the amount of liability insurance you need to protect your business. If your development has resulted in any of the following changes, the risk of running the business has also increased. It is best to inform the insurer and thus provide adequate protection in the event of a claim.
● Hiring additional employees
● Evolution or diversification of your activities
● Increased mileage limits (more customers in your company)
● Increased turnover
● Opening a new branch, new sales point or new headquarters
Commercial Vehicles Insurance - (FIRMABILFORSIKRING)
The last update that you cannot overlook during the growth period is utility vehicle insurance. Each of the following changes should be reported to your insurer.
● Purchase of new commercial vehicles
● Expansion of activities to another district or country
● Change of use of the vehicle(s)
● Addition of new drivers. Be selective during the recruitment process: check the candidates background, experience and driving history (claims, offences) to avoid subsidies or future losses.
According to our statistics, a driver who has been involved in one or more accidents in the last 5 years is about 50% more likely to experience another. You can count on your insurer to advise you.
Although the renewal period is the perfect time to check all your collateral, don't hesitate to mention any changes during the year. Do you want to know more about the Insurance Available to Your Business? Familiarize yourself with the Personalized Insurance we offer according to the sector of activity.
(TRYG.no/SJØLYST INVESTORS AS)